I guess that what David means is that writing a deployer for server.xml,
then in the builder class, construct those tomcat server gbeans, and add
those gbeans to the tomcat plugin section in the config.xml. So that we
could imitate a totally same tomcat environment for those tomcat-ready
applications.
Right ?
    Ivan

--