I and pretty much everyone with dual OpenEJB/Geronimo commit is likely way too
busy to commit this patch (XBEAN-176).

I wonder in general if we shouldn't just open up the xbean section of the repo
since it is more or less a commons area.  Would be nice to open it up to at
least OpenEJB.  I.e. we just tweak the svn auth file like so:

  [/geronimo/xbean/]
  @geronimo = rw
  @openejb = rw

Could potentially open it to OpenWebBeans at some point later if it starts
using xbean-finder.  So far talk on the OWB side has always been "lets move
everything commons" which I suppose we could do, but that seems like a lot of
pointless refactoring and repackaging and moving when we could just add a
couple lines to the svn auth file.

Thoughts?

-David

Begin forwarded message: