On Jun 9, 2011, at 2:21 AM, David Blevins wrote:

> On Jun 8, 2011, at 9:36 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>
>> I and pretty much everyone with dual OpenEJB/Geronimo commit is likely way
>> too busy to commit this patch (XBEAN-176).
>
> Ended up having to make CDI related change to xbean and cleared out this
> patch.  We should still consider opening things up though.

Let's definitely keep an eye on things. Have there been problems getting
patches applied? I can't really see this instance as a problem. I'd already
applied the first patch, found a test failure, and bumped it back to Romain. He
posted a second patch in the afternoon. So, I can't really see that this patch
was.

If Romain or anyone else is consistently contributing to xbean, we'd certainly
give them commit consideration...