On Jun 9, 2011, at 5:04 AM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Jun 9, 2011, at 2:21 AM, David Blevins wrote:
>

>> On Jun 8, 2011, at 9:36 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>>
>>> I and pretty much everyone with dual OpenEJB/Geronimo commit is likely way
>>> too busy to commit this patch (XBEAN-176).
>>
>> Ended up having to make CDI related change to xbean and cleared out this
>> patch.  We should still consider opening things up though.
>
> Let's definitely keep an eye on things. Have there been problems getting
> patches applied?

Nah it's just been steadily shrinking.  Instead of putting good things in,
people just take them out.  I've watched the finder code get forked a few times
and it will likely happen again as a commons project.

Overall the projects that used to contribute to xbean have largely stopped
doing so and we've been unsuccessful convincing anyone to start using the
libraries.

As you say, we'll keep an eye on it.  I don't really have the brain capacity to
think about good solutions at the moment anyway.

-David