Thanks very much for looking into this.

EmptyVisitor is no longer needed as of asm 4 because the visitor classes are
now all abstract classes rather than interfaces; the EmptyVisitor was a
"universal" abstract class implementing all visitor interfaces.  So you just
need to figure out which kind of visitor is needed and subclass that one rather
than subclassing EmptyVisitor.

thanks
david jencks