On 12/02/15 09:43, Mark Struberg wrote:
+1 (binding). Go on. It's just an -alpha release. We had that glitch already in
the previous version.
Fair enough. I have managed a successful ActiveMQ6 build against the alpha-1, so the issues (for us at least) are non blocking. I'm happy to proceed as suggested and incorporate the changes in a subsequent release.
Just make sure it properly gets committed in time.
If you don't have sufficient privileges to commit it yourself then just ping on
the list for a review and apply.
Yup, just sent a request for review.

LieGrue,
strub