On Tue, 2017-01-17 at 10:04 +0100, Cédric Champeau wrote:
> My take is simpler than this. If Parrot should be included in 2.5,
> then
> remove the old parser and use it. If it's for 3.0, then it should not
> belong to the 2.5 beta, or it should be an external dependency
> (possibly
> tested by adding a jar manually).

Agreed.

Then the question is whether a new parser is a minor change or a major
change and whether 2.4 → 2.5 is a minor change or a major change.

The 2.5 build still creates jars and indy jars. Isn't it about time we
settle this so there are only one set of jars in a build?

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: sip:russel.win...@ekiga.net