Alternatively, groovy-antlr4 could be a separate jar.

If I understand correctly, then we are very confident that the new parser
accepts all programs that the old parser accepted, because that is easy to
test. But we do not know if it rejects all programs that the old parser
rejected, because that is difficult to test. This is no small risk, is it?
Users will have to be testers.

On Jan 17, 2017 5:57 PM, "Søren Berg Glasius" <soe...@glasius.dk> wrote:

Can the parrot be packaged as separate jar that can be a dependency? That
way it can be included at will

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen,
Søren Berg Glasius

Hedevej 1, Gl. Rye, 8680 Ry, Denmark
Mobile: +45 40 44 91 88 <+45%2040%2044%2091%2088>, Skype: sbglasius