Hello,

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 3:21 PM, Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org> wrote:
> Am 29.10.2011 14:53, schrieb Tim Ellison:
>> On 29/10/2011 10:13, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
>>> Sounds right... Too sad to see this happening.
>>> Will the code remain in an svn repo? I don't see much in the attic svn
>>> repo.
>>
>> The process is described here [1].  The Harmony SVN will be marked
>> read-only, so anyone can still obtain the code to use under the usual
>> Apache terms.  We would not allow any commits as that requires an active
>> PMC to provide the oversight of the incoming changes.
>>
>> [1] http://attic.apache.org/process
>
> are there still people willing to commit to the project?

It doesn't seem so:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/harmony/?root=Apache-SVN

last commit ist 3 month old.

Its a shame this project goes to the attic. I would prefer to see
Harmony become an alternative to Java. But as long as there are no
people showing interest in doing so, the attic is its place.

Attic projects can have a revival, if things change.

Cheers