I'm excited about the new accurate histogram, however I don't think that
we'll get it when we move to metrics2.  Any direct usage would break
backward compat for all older hadoop installs.
For backwards compatibility on hadoop versions we will either have to
create a shim layer with reflection, or pull the code in.  Since we already
have a MeticsHistogram I think pulling the code into hbase may be the right
choice.