Bump.

We still need a volunteer for a release manager for 2.4. If we delay much
longer, we'll need another discussion, which is whether we still want to
target the 6-month cadence on minor releases.

In terms of outstanding work I'm hoping to see in 2.4, I'd like to get a
number of these normalizer improvements in [0], or determine that they're
not a problem. I think there's work on meta region replicas that's also
targeting this release, but I don't have a JIRA handy. Are there
other features folks are actively working on with 2.4 in mind? Please keep
in mind that there's really only about 4 weeks worth of dev time left
before we'll need a feature freeze for stabilizing and the first RC.

Thanks,
Nick

[0]:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20HBASE%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20component%20%3D%20Normalizer%20ORDER%20BY%20issuetype%20DESC