> parseJDK9:71, JavaVersion (org.eclipse.jetty.util)

So unless I am mistaken, some Jetty utility class is not able to parse the
version string of your particular JDK/JRE.

We can try to downgrade Jetty but I am not sure in general how we are
supposed to take on the risk of third party dependencies doing the wrong
thing in an optional configuration. I for one do not want to deal with a
combinatorial explosion of transitive dependencies when releasing.

Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk