Rather than have a user rebuild HBase for themselves and specify
hadoop-three.version, why not bump the Hadoop3 version in our POM?

I also don't have an explanation for why the JDK11 + Hadoop3 build succeeds
in Jenkins. The branch-2.4 build isn't downloading a flakey tests list, so
I don't think these tests are being excluded. In fact, Jenkins records a
successful execution of this test on JDK11/Hadoop3.

https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/HBase/job/HBase%20Nightly/job/branch-2.4/4/testReport/org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal/TestAsyncProtobufLog/