Let me rephrase.

I'm all for testing the optional configurations. I'm less supportive of
vetoing releases when an optional configuration has some issue due to a
third party component. I would like to see us veto only on the required
configurations, and otherwise file JIRAs to fix up the nits on the optional
ones.

Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk