~/work/hbase-hs/hbase-1

        * Signature: ok

        * Checksum : failed

        * Rat check (1.8.0_242): ok

         - mvn clean apache-rat:check

        * Built from source (1.8.0_242): ok

         - mvn clean install  -DskipTests

        * Unit tests pass (1.8.0_242): ok

         - mvn package -P runSmallTests  -Dsurefire.rerunFailingTestsCount=3

$ ./dev-support/hbase-vote.sh -s
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.5.0RC1/ -P runSmallTests -o
~/hbase-2.5.0-vote

Also run

./bin/hbase ltt -num_keys 2000000 -write 10:2000:16 -num_tables 3

twice on a local cluster to trigger region split and compaction. It
completed successfully.

Also run into Region Visualizer's undefined region server issue.

Huaxiang