Here's a question around mod_tls. I think this is from a "grown up"(verb)
perspective of the maturity of SSL/TLS.
Since SSL is technically on it's last iteration of Versioning, and TLS is
supposed to take place of SSL, could we push towards
the "newer" standard, and rename mod_ssl to mod_tls? Just a though, there's
a lot in a name. Currently mod_ssl supports ssl/tls.
Could it perhaps be said that mod_tls supports tls/ssl then? I'm not trying
to start flames on this, but it could be worth considering as the TLS
toolkit. Just a though.

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA