I just compiled the latest CVS tree under Win32.  Runs fine when started
as a normal user from command line.  However, I see the following error
when trying to start the service as an administrator. I have installed
the service prior to this with no apparent errors (it appears in the
services manager).

D:\Apache2>bin\apache -k start -n Apache2
Starting the Apache2 service
[Tue Dec 11 15:32:33 2001] [crit] (23497)Overlapped I/O operation is in
progress
.  : Apache2: Failed to start the service process.

There are no errors in the log files
Using net start Apache2 simply reports that service could not start