On Thursday 03 January 2002 11:31 am, Bill Stoddard wrote:
> > The real question
> > is what is the request actually using within this dummy configuration, and that
> > would require some single stepping I don't have time for this week.
> >
> I've spent some time on this and this is one reason I am sort of interested in a
>proxy
> specific input filter.  I agree with Ryan that 99.9% would be identical to what is
>already
> in HTTP_IN now.

If it is going to be 99.9% identical than it should be the same function.  Having
identical code in two places is asking for trouble.  We have done a great job
removing duplicate code from the server in 2.0, please let's not put more in now.

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Covalent Technologies                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]