"Brian Behlendorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, Scarab's finally ready for people to start looking at it.
> http://scarab.tigris.org/.  It's got a pretty active developer community
> around it now.  There is a prototype bugzilla -> scarab converter but
> there are issues with bugzilla's XML export that are being worked out.
> Not GNATS -> scarab yet but it probably would not be hard to write.
> People are now focused on porting the database support to postgres and
> oracle, beyond the current mysql support, which is a good sign.  It's
> still beta but it's approaching completion quickly.  BSD licensed.  :)
>
> Just thought I'd throw it out there...

Brian, as Jon knows, Jakarta and XML are waiting for Scarab to be "there"
since more than one year now... You also know that once you give me a "go"
I'm eager to move our BugZilla installation over to Scarab, and that will
happen as soon as the thing is ready to be put in production...

Just a FYI, since the move from BugZilla to Scarab is "planned" since a very
long time...

    Pier