* Justin Erenkrantz ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote :
> GNATS (bugs.apache.org), in short, sucks (that's an understatement).
> All I want is a usable web interface to manage our bugs.  I have
> spent way too much time over the last few weeks fighting this
> horrible bug system and trying to clean up the entries.
>
> So, who among those who would go through the bugs would veto the use
> of bugzilla?  It may be crap, but I believe less so than GNATS.  Pier
> already has bugzilla setup on nagoya, so it should be fairly trivial
> to add an httpd-2.0 project.

I had a look at GNATS this morning, in the hopes of being able to usefully
triage and kill any bugs I could.
Oh, how wrong I was. I have a fair amount of experience with the debian bug
tracking system, which I'd not really recommend in this instance, due to it
not having a web based management/submissions system (email only); and
bugzilla. GNATS just seemed to be totally unintuitive and very unhelpful.
So a (non-commiter's) +1 from here.

Cheers,
-Thom