>   Modified:    modules/generators mod_autoindex.c
>   Log:
>   This is a HACK!  The problem is that the fast_internal_redirect is
>   removing the OLD_WRITE filter. Obviously that is wrong.  For right
now,
>   the fix is to hack around the problem and just make it work.  Long
term,
>   we need to find a real solution to this, but this gets autoindex
working
>   today.

This fixes the final problems with mod_autoindex.  I agree that this is
not the correct long-term solution.  I am deadly serious when I say I
want a GA release today.

The only way that 2.0 has ever made it out the door is for somebody to
stand up and say that they want this more than life itself.  I am saying
that today.  Let's ship 2.0.34 (bumped to HEAD) today, and if we need a
2.0.35 next week to fix some bugs, then we will do that next week.

This thing has been five years in the making already, and it's time to
go GA!

Ryan