On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 03:50:40PM -0400, Cliff Woolley wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>
> > Most likely Nov 2002.

Oh great.  When were we going to be told that?  August really
works better for me.  November is just going to suck.  I'm really
going to be leery about taking a week off in my first
quarter/semester of grad school (wherever that may be - decision
forthcoming...).  Other years I don't think I'll have a problem
skipping a week for a conference, but my first term?  Ouch.

Perhaps we httpd people should get together before November.
Are enough core people up for a meeting before then?  Or,
conversely are there enough people who would have problems
making it in November to justify meeting earlier?

Especially now that we went GA on 2.0, we should meet to discuss
2.1 or 3.0...  Waiting until Nov will just suck.  -- justin