On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 03:50:40PM -0400, Cliff Woolley wrote:
> > On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> > > Most likely Nov 2002.
> Oh great.  When were we going to be told that?  August really
> works better for me.  November is just going to suck.  I'm really
> going to be leery about taking a week off in my first
> quarter/semester of grad school (wherever that may be - decision
> forthcoming...).  Other years I don't think I'll have a problem
> skipping a week for a conference, but my first term?  Ouch.

I am not sure if this has changed or not, but an e-mail from
Ken Coar stated on 14 February  that it would be  "at the beginning
of August 2002, in Las Vegas, Nevada"

But, judging from Jim's response this has been pushed back.

--
Sander van Zoest                                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
San Diego, CA, US                                 http://Sander.vanZoest.com/