Ahhh... verification between project RMs of one another's tarballs?

Then don't plug this into KEYS and raise awareness (our workload)
to insurmountable levels.  Let's start a wiki^H^H^H^Hdoc page all about
release signatures and PGP.  Explain in a nutshell what is signed, why
it is signed and how trusting joe who trusts sam lets you validate that
sam's signed package is authentic.  KEYS doesn't need to get so dirty,
a simple href will do to the authoritative doc out on www.apache.org/.

And let the reader connect the dots... unless you find several people
under the President's infrastructure committee who will handle the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mail and do the leg work/flying/faxing/phoning.

But clean this out of our local KEYS file and do all the magic by
reference, so that even stale KEYS checkouts point to the now-
authoritative document (that would also include revoked keys to
avoid, et. al. :-)

Bill