Nov 2002 is the current baseline that we Planners are working towards.
Security Travel is looking at hotels and venues as well for that
time frame. We even have some candidate dates as well.

Speaking as an ApacheCon planner, it's pretty authoritative :)

   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   [|]   http://www.jaguNET.com/