On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 01:27:18PM -0500, Geoff Thorpe wrote:
> Oh Greg you big pooper,
>
> There you go getting all balanced and objective on us ... :-)

hehe... it's probably because I sympathize. Back in '96, when I went to
work for Microsoft, I caught some heat from some random guy in the Python
community. When Guido replied with, effectively, "oh, shut the hell up.
Greg's contributed more to the Python community than you have (I don't
even know who you are), so you have no standing to harsh on him." Okay,
maybe not that quote, but close enough :-)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/