On Sat, 11 Dec 2004, Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

> Alternatively - I/www.asemantics.com is willing to arrange one in Europe -
> the Netherlands. Perhaps a lot later in the year -OR- at the SAME time(and
> wee then will link the two locations). Location will be easy to reach from
> Airport Schiphol by public transport. Need about 1 or 2 months lead time.

Sounds a lot more feasible than travelling to .us for a hack.
But I'm wondering what this actually achieves?  Sure, it gets people
to focus on Getting Things Done, but a *scheduled* IRC+pastebin-based
hackathon could do that without the hassle and cost of travel.

We're developing a global communications infrastructure.
Let's b***** well *use* it!

--
Nick Kew