Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
During ApacheCon, a number of us had talked about holding more frequent face-to-face meetings (or summits or whatever). Fred is willing to find a place for us at Apple with space and 'net access. Fred's suggested around the week of February 7th, 2005. That would work for me as well.

I agree with the sentiment but this list is httpd specific - is this *really* the right place to debate having a hackathon?

So, how many people would be interested, willing, and able to make it?

I might actually be around, but regardless this isn't the correct venue to discuss having a hackathon event.

david