David Reid wrote:
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

During ApacheCon, a number of us had talked about holding more frequent face-to-face meetings (or summits or whatever). Fred is willing to find a place for us at Apple with space and 'net access. Fred's suggested around the week of February 7th, 2005. That would work for me as well.

I agree with the sentiment but this list is httpd specific - is this *really* the right place to debate having a hackathon?

I thought this would be a 'httpd' hackathon, not a general hackathon.... at least thats the impression I got from Justin's original message and the fact that it was raised on httpd-dev.

-Paul