--On Monday, December 13, 2004 5:29 AM +0100 Enrico Weigelt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

we don't maintain configure;
bad enough. an carefully hand-written configure would be much better.

Been there, done that with APACI. We ain't going back to a hand-written configure.

AIUI, your problem is fixed if we roll with current autoconf and libtool versions. I've been using ac 2.59 and lt 1.5.10 for 2.1.x releases - do they work for you out-of-the-box? I don't know of any particular reason why we shouldn't do so for new releases of 2.0 as well. (I think the only reason against lt 1.5.x is that it requires a C++ compiler which throws AIX and other barebones systems for a curve - don't know if that was fixed...)

HTH. -- justin