Jim Jagielski wrote:

If this maps what's currently been done in mod_jk, than
a big +1. It's been on my todo but have simply not
had the cycles to do.

That is exactly the thing that I'm planing to do.
During last year there was a lots of good stuff
added to the mod_jk that have even force some of
the users used to try to compile and use mod_jk with
httpd 2.2. IMHO there is no reason why we could
not port all that good stuff. It's on my TODO list,
and I'm glad to hear that you guys have the same
thoughts. Perhaps I could explain all that to the
much wider audience in Austin this September ;) ?

Regards,
Mladen.