Rainer Jung wrote:

> A pluggable balancing strategy sounds nice. What I'm not sure about, if
> the size of problem is big enough to justify the work.

A lot of it already exists already. That was my whole intent
on the move to LB providers in proxy, and making such things
as "finding the best worker" be "external" to the core
code. The next step is to make the actual LB calc algo's
also be such a provider, so that we can simply call
"calc_lbstatus" and have that external as well :)

   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   [|]   http://www.jaguNET.com/