William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
We have a serious issue to determine, and I've asked for a 48 hour cooldown
of wiki.apache.org/httpd/ to make a decision, and in the meantime asked that
the wiki become read-only for the conclusion of this decision.

 [  ] Our httpd wiki is open to external resources for httpd.
 [X] External httpd resources are prohibited.

I mean this explicitly, obviously a link to MS/Sun/RedHat about their
specific platform would be genuinely useful and relevant.

Not that I really have a vote but I'll still reply since my input
might be appreciated.
We don't have controle over external content...
Page can be remove, or updated etc without us knowing. So I think its
better to not link to external resources.

I'd like to ask a question concerning this also:
What about profiles? Most contributers have a little page telling
about themselfs and linking to there homepage/blog/... how would this
fit in?

--
~Jorge