Nick Kew wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:51:00 -0500
> "William A. Rowe, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Agreed; is anyone aware of other commercial companies offering
>> supported Apache httpd Win32 packages?
>
> Apart from covalent, I'd make ApacheLounge the #1 external link.
> I don't know if he offers commercial support, but I suspect
> he does.  He certainly has a lively Apache/Windows community
> and offers free downloads of Windows binaries of Apache itself
> and popular third-party modules.

I think you lost the context; we are trying to point out where one
can find 'commercial warranties' - we weren't focused on where you
can get more unsupported binaries.  E.g. there's an AL clause that
says 'NO WARRANTY' and Jorge is worried about people who just read
past that and later come back to him.  It's one small slice of the
community which 'needs a warranty' that he was trying to address.

Bill