You know, I often think of offering this from my own consulting company;
but I often wonder what exactly it entails...  It worries me that I'd be
inviting myself to get sued for a bug that already e4xists in Apache,
whether or not I'm able to get it subsequently fit.  Would it be asking
too much for you to put on your Covalent hat for a moment, pretend that
I'm a prospective client and tell me what Covalent would and would not
commit to support/warranty wise?  Or am I being way to presumptuous by
asking?

  Issac