On Dec 9, 2007, at 10:30 AM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

On 12/08/2007 04:04 PM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

On 11/27/2007 07:26 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
With APR now out, I think we're close to releasing 1.3.40 and
2.2.7... Anyone opposed with that gameplan?

There are 9 backport proposals currently in the STATUS file
and 7 of them only miss one vote. The two remaining ones
only require some more or less large adjustments to the proposal
and should miss only one vote after that.
So come on folks take some time and do some reviews please. Jim and
I have only one vote :-).
It would be really cool to get them in 2.2.7.
Sorry for being so impatient :-).

Thanks folks for all the reviewing work done. From my perspective there
is now nothing left between us and 2.2.7.
Jim do you still volunteer to RM?

Yep, but there are, iirc, one or 2 other issues that need to
be addressed before we're ready for 2.2.7... I'm guessing early next
week is a good time to shoot for.