Den Friday 14 December 2007 22.09.00 skrev William A. Rowe, Jr.:
> William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> > There's a simple way of not-so-rudely saying ...
>
> Sorry if this came across harshly Odin, I watch those dialogs
> daily on php-dev, I'd hate to see httpd-dev polluted with the
> same volume of self interest and vitriol.  Let me make sure
> I answered what you might have been asking...

I was just curious about this. I didn't know the release procedure was such a
pain. You explained it well in your previous mail, thanks. I know about the
peanut gallery, I don't want to go there :-). As you may know I maintain
apache and loads of third party apache modules in Mandriva Linux. I'm not
authorized to vote here, for that I need to reincarnate myself as an ASF
developer I guess.

Keep up the good work.

--
Regards // Oden Eriksson