On Dec 17, 2007, at 1:48 AM, Oden Eriksson wrote:

apache and loads of third party apache modules in Mandriva Linux. I'm not authorized to vote here, for that I need to reincarnate myself as an ASF
developer I guess.

As far as I see it, *any* feedback from *anyone* on a release candidate is highly appreciated, regardless of whether that person's vote is binding.

For instance, I don't know if anyone on the PMC is running Mandriva on a regular basis. Your scrutiny and response to a release candidate in the form of a +1 or -1 (and here's why) vote would carry great weight, even if it wouldn't directly count towards the release votes cast by the PMC members.

S.

--
Sander Temme
[EMAIL PROTECTED]