William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

There's a simple way of not-so-rudely saying ...

Sorry if this came across harshly Odin, I watch those dialogs
daily on php-dev, I'd hate to see httpd-dev polluted with the
same volume of self interest and vitriol.  Let me make sure
I answered what you might have been asking...

One thing I *wasn't* suggesting was to hold off 2.2 for some
magical activity on 2.0; the security fix is already in, the
sort-of-security-related fixes to methods are ready to commit,
missing one last +1.  There are a few others, but if people
can't review them this weekend, I agree Jim shouldn't be
pushed to change his game plan at all.  Early next week really
sounds great to me.

Bill