Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Here's what I'd like to propose:

>    o) We do another triple release: 1.3.40, 2.0.62 and 2.2.7
>    o) I tag and roll all 3 this Saturday (Dec 29th)
>    o) We anticipate releasing/announcing all on Jan 2, 2008

> It would be a great New Year's gift to the community :)

Great news for all developers of WebDAV-clients:
A five year old serious bug, that blocks the development of reliable WebDAV-clients (bug #16593 and #38034), is ignored once again, along with the working patches that are provided. Please remove mod_dav and mod_dav_fs from Apache before the release, so providers of WebDAV-services will have to look for a not that badly broken implementation, maybe an implementation that's cared about by it's developers.

Werner