On 01/02/2008 08:57 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> FWIW, STATUS on the 2.x branches is cleaned up in anticipation
> of the T&R (there are no open patches for 1.3, afaik).

FWIW, the reason that caused Nick to veto on 2.2.x is still there
on 2.0.x, so I guess it would be good if you could give it the missing
vote and backport it.

> If you haven't already, I encourage everyone to 'svn up' and
> at least run some prelim tests before I do the actual T&R.
> I've been working on getting my old Blade (Sol8) up and
> running (something's happened to it since I last booted
> it up) and test there (as well as on OS X and SUSE) before
> I tag. So it would be useful to get some prelim feedback that
> we are ready for a tag if others can test.

First results for SuSE 10.2:

2.2.x:

Failed Test     Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
t/ssl/pr43738.t                4    2  50.00%  2 4
7 tests and 18 subtests skipped.
Failed 1/80 test scripts, 98.75% okay. 2/2841 subtests failed, 99.93% okay.

But this is no regression.

2.0.x

Failed Test     Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
t/ssl/pr43738.t                4    2  50.00%  2 4
 (1 subtest UNEXPECTEDLY SUCCEEDED), 15 tests and 25 subtests skipped.
Failed 1/80 test scripts, 98.75% okay. 2/2816 subtests failed, 99.93% okay.

But this is no regression.

I try to get some more results in the next hour so stay tuned.

Regards

RĂ¼diger