On 10/08/2008 09:56 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

>>> Attached is a proof of concept for such an "SSLEnableSNI" config
>>> directive (for 2.2.x only).
>>>
>>> Will need more fine-tuning, most likely, but I would appreciate to get
>>> feedback whether this is considered a feasible approach - thanks.
>>>
>>> Kaspar
>>>
>> I managed to find some time to experiment with this patch against
>> 2.2.9, and so far so good.  It works as advertised.  I'm eager to see
>> SNI included in Apache!
>>

> As we all know, this will not be in 2.2.10... Please recall that
> things must be in -trunk before being viable for backport to 2.2.x.

I must admit that I lost a little bit of track of the exact status of SNI in
trunk.
It would be very cool if Joe could point out the remaining issues with the trunk
version of SNI so that it can be worked on. I guess Kaspar would be happy to
supply at least some of the needed patches. I will then try to do my very best
to review this.

Regards

RĂ¼diger