Just 2 cents.

I do like the toggle switch in this patch.
Now that OpenSSL defaults to SNI enabled, I like it even more!
One less thing to remember at compile, one build instead of two separate being best of both worlds, and the user (me) having to knowingly switch it on, not just on cause it happened to be in OpenSSL
at build time.

Thanks for the patch Kasper and everyones work on this SNI business.

Regards
Gregg