On Wed, 31 Dec 2008, pqf wrote:

> Hi, guys
>     Thanks Chris first :)

>     Please take a look at the attachments, I got it from my mail archive.
>     The errorlog patch is a minor patch. the poll patch change not much
>     lines of code, but it did come with original idea.  If Piotr
>     Gackiewicz think his job is "simple repairs", I think these patchs can
>     be put to "minor patch" group too.

Hi,
my name is Piotr Gackiewicz and I am the autor of these patches.
I confirm, that I personaly consider them as minor changes and agree, that
you should put them into "minor patch" group. Without signing CLA and official
Software Grant.

I appreciate transferring this software into ASF very much and would like
thank all you guys for the great work you put into this great software,
which Apache is.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Gackiewicz
Intertele S.A. - operator systemów ITL.PL i DOMENY.ITL.PL

http://www.itl.pl       - niezawodne serwery wirtualne
http://domeny.itl.pl    - tanie domeny internetowe
http://www.intertele.pl