On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 21:43:01 -0800
Chris Darroch <chr...@pearsoncmg.com> wrote:

> pqf wrote:
>
> >     Sorry for the delay, I have track down all patches base on my
> > ChangeLog ( I keep my mail archive), so here is my brief:
>
> > Minor patches
> > ...Ignore here, I attach a file to show every modification to
> > every ChangeLog entry. (If anyone think any change is major, please
> > let me know)
>
>    On a quick skim-through, what looks like the only large patch here
> belongs to Nick Kew, who's also an active httpd committer.

Hmmm, I know I've sent feedback to Ryan on mod_fcgid, but I really
didn't think it was anything substantial.  If it's the biggest
contribution not yet covered, then I think we're basically there.

> > So, that mean there are other two people are involved.
>
>    If that's all it is, that should be fairly simple.  I guess I'll
> ask the list again what the next step should be ... a vote?
> Contacting these folks?  Advice appreciated!  Thanks, happy holidays
> to everyone.

Contact those two people, explain that a donation has been proposed,
and ask if they're happy to have their work relicensed under ASL?

IMO it's probably best if Ryan contacts them in the first instance,
but it might be easiest for a native English speaker to draft the
message.  I don't mind giving it some thought once my wretched
cold has cleared out of my head.

--
Nick Kew