Paul Querna wrote:
> Test tarballs for Apache httpd 2.3.4-alpha are available at:
>    <http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/>
>
> Your votes please;
>
>  +/- 1
>  [  ]  Release httpd-2.3.4 as Alpha

    +1 for httpd-2.3.4-alpha.tar.gz

    -1 for httpd-2.3.4-alpha-deps.tar.gz ...

and since httpd-2.3.4-alpha-deps is not the same (and is in fact an
entirely separate package of unreleased software), is not necessarily
tested as part of registering this vote you called above, I must insist
you hold a separate vote on that package to call it a release, or in any
way park it on httpd://www.a.o/dist/.  I personally might vote against,
but it's the [explicit] decision of the httpd PMC folks to decide if this
does or doesn't happen.

And thanks for your hard work on this, especially to the whole crew who
is helping out and keeping it caught up.  I don't mind that 2.3.4 would
ship without support for this-or-that platform, that's the point of alpha,
to get something into somebody's hands.  I'm regaining my vision fairly
quickly, and just as quickly discovered a couple things were out of whack
on my win32 build system.  But after some quick provisioning, it looks
like a vc6 build works like a champ out of trunk, I will commit the add
of mod_proxy_scgi proposed by Gregg, and recheck it all with VC9.

Looking like progress :)