Hi Andy,

it seems that you are right. After cheking the lib I saw this

-rw-r--r--  1 root root 4,4M Mai 29 10:51 libcrypto.a
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root   18 Mai 29 10:51 libcrypto.so -> libcrypto.so.1.0.0
-r-xr-xr-x  1 root root 2,6M Mai 29 10:51 libcrypto.so.1.0.0
-rw-r--r--  1 root root 744K Mai 29 10:51 libssl.a
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root   15 Mai 29 10:51 libssl.so -> libssl.so.1.0.0
-r-xr-xr-x  1 root root 499K Mai 29 10:51 libssl.so.1.0.0

that shows the current date, but the old version number.

Mario