On Jun 24, 2015 8:39 AM, "Eric Covener" <cove...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm> wrote:
> > I believe we should be treating the “pseudo” connections as real
connections, and perhaps by linking a “subconnection” to a “connection”
(c->main) in the same way we currently link a subrequest to a request
(r->main).

> There are some basics for this in trunk from jim. I think if the slave
> connections had their own bucket_alloc it might remove some of the
> copying in h2.

This will be the best-case solution. Even 'connection-level' filters could
be applied before 'network transport' filters are invoked.

This would have simplified mod_ftp data channel connection mechanics as
well.