On 17/11/2015 22:33, Reindl Harald wrote:

5 or 6 bloody weeks is a month - so what's the problem?
any other software but httpd is allowed to have monthly updates?

"I can accept" - seriously - you can just ignore a release when you
think it's not important for you but i don't get why anybody else
should wait for available non-security bugfixes just because you feel
like someone enforces you to update your server

your problem harry as usual is you dont comprehend whats said, because i never once said it was OK for that other software, in fact its made clear otherwise, but I'll grant you your comments based only on the fact you have little comprehension of english and rely on translators.

--
If you have the urge to reply to all rather than reply to list, you best
read  http://members.ausics.net/qwerty/