On 01/06/2017 04:51 PM, Jacob Champion wrote:
Hmm, I haven't tested with dynamic MPM modules; I bet the in-tree 'find'
invocation is looking in the wrong place or something.

Yep, copy-paste error meant that it was looking in the modules/ build directory instead of server/. Sync up trunk and give it another try.

Also: when MPM DSOs are enabled, it looks like the -V option for httpd runs a full configuration check... which means we have to make dummy directories for htdocs/ and logs/ even though they're never going to be used. This is kind of annoying, but the latest trunk patch has a fix for that too.

More annoying is that -V is re-run for every single test module, so I get the "need to set a ServerName" warning sprayed across every line of the test suite output when testing with MPM DSOs. This is not new behavior as far as I can tell (it works the same way when testing against an installed server), so I guess you're used to it already.

It Would Be Nice (tm) if we didn't run a full sanity check during -V.

Thanks again for testing this out!

--Jacob